Monday, November 12, 2007

New project on eTwinning

I am working with partners from France, Malta and Poland on a new eTwinning project called 'Fairy Tales Across Europe'. After introducing my pupils to our new MP3 players last week - they had a great time saying nursery rhymes and singing - we are all set to tell our version of 'The Three Little Pigs'. We read several different versions,including the one in Scots by Matthew Fitt, and chose the bits we liked best! Tomorrow is recording day - the chidren were practising their character voices today -and we'll be doing illustrations in the afternoon! The children are enthusiastic about reading to each other and getting the voices right! I'm looking forward to seeing what they come up with!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have TONS of stuff on fairytale teaching in a foreign language, some of it posted on the recent eTwinning PD in Nottingham Ning group. Some of it involves using cheap or free computer games to help escape from the humdrum of day-to-day life, and get those imaginations rumbling. Send me your email address and I'll invite you in!

annanhill said...

Sounds great!