Sunday, November 11, 2007

Where has the time gone?


It's now November. How did that happen?? I'm now back in my own classroom - the last year in an open classroom! (We move into our new building next August!) Since the eTwinning Conference in June, I've been busy. On a school visit to Paris, I met up with my eTwinning partner, Isabelle, and exchanged our toys, Hamish and Boule de neige while we were in Disneyland!
I gained my Chartered Teacher status on June 20th and was ready for the summer holidays! We didn't go away, but caught upon a few jobs around the house, painting etc.
The big event which has taken up much of my time was my elder daughter's wedding! This took place on 2nd November and was a fantastic day! I know everyone thinks their day is the best ever- we certainly did! We even had the bonus of Ayr's firework display at the Racecourse, timed perfectly for just after the first dance - the photos looked great!

As this blog has the schoolname, I will try to keep to school related events from now on. Maybe I'll get myself organised for a personal blog as well!

No comments: