Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Trying to find time!


I'm still working on the MP3 project and amencouraging my Primary 3 class toread expressively. I hope to add their stories to the blog - once I've managed to remember how to do it. That's the trouble really. I learn how to do something and then there aren't enough hours in the day for me to keep everything going, so by the time I come back to it, I can't remember the steps to take! A sign of advancing years! So glad the internet helps me to find out what to do!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Taking up the challenge, Elaine! I bought myself an MP3 player in February and am hoping to keep up with the pupils in your class.

Recording appears to be simple and sound quality is good when loaded onto the computer.

My next challenge is to add sound clips to the school web page. Watch this space! I know I can count on you and your pupils to help me out if I get in a tangle.